A Creed Outworn
Red "The Nezzeldwin"
Nezzeldwin’s paradox manifests as an attempt to enter her into an exotic and primal world. A world defined by myths and legends about places, as real as the myths and legends that the Nezzeldwin must follow to get more magic items.
- Pith. Pith is the Nezzeldwin’s paradox spirit. He hunts her as the world’s most dangerous game.
- Summoned Exotic Monsters
- Odd curses picked up from magic items
- The character faces off against a divine being.
- The character is attacked by creature of the divine world.
- Character is forced to act as a divine creature (like a Valkyrie)
Nezzeldwin’ Known Magic Items
Nezzeldwin has a number of powerful items that put her in the ranks of mages. They include:
- Nixie Readout: The Readout controls energy levels in the immediate vicinity.
- The Sand of Neftilia. The sands animate around the character and protect her. They also can form sand dogs to attack people.
- Paralysis Medallion: Spin the coin, hold them steady.
- Marble Bag of Eyes: They roll off and allow the Nezzeldwin to see things remotely.
- Powdered Wasps: Creates spirit wasps, illusions essentially. Scary as hell, but that’s about it.
- Drums of Unlocking: By beating on the drum, the Nezzeldwin can neutralize all non-sentient surveillance.
- Saint’s Tears: Saint’s Tears create a healing salve.
- Mirror Shock: The character looks into the mirror and creates multiple versions of herself.
- The spirit of Diagfus in a Bottle: Break the bottle, get carried around by an air elemental. Summon an air elemental…. Diagfus was a 10th century king whose army was defeated by a tornado. Cursed by the gods, he was turned into a creature of air.